ZTE’s Dedication to Innovation
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and government and enterprise network customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.
Since its inception, ZTE has accomplished:
- 2001 - ZTE802 was released, the world’s first CDMA mobile phone card separation. Breaking the technical bottleneck in China’s CDMA development.
- 2010 - Launched the Android Smart Racer, the first manufacturer to release Android smartphones in China.
- 2017 - “5G Pioneer” launched the world’s first gigabyte mobile phone and became the exclusive official smartphone partner of the PGA Tour.
- 2017 - Released the folding smartphone, ZTE Axon M
- 2019 - Released the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G, becoming one of the first commercial 5G mobile phones in China, Northern Europe and the Middle East.
- 2020 - Released the ZTE Axon 20 5G, the world’s first under-display camera smartphone.
ZTE’s list of achievements are great, but it is far from finished. ZTE’s commitment to continue pushing boundaries and innovating new technologies is as strong as ever, and you are welcome to join and see how bright the future can be. Take part and join an ever growing international community as ZTE to reach out and help connect people with each other and the world for a better future.
ZTE LiveBuds: Seamless And Improved Performance
There may be a number of things that you are looking for with your earphones that...Learn more
The ZTE Axon 20 5G And LiveBuds Available for Open Sale on January 11th
Starting from January 11th, the ZTE Axon 20 5G and the new TWS earbuds are globally ava...Learn more